Twitter

Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey leaves after his talk with French President Emmanuel Macron at the Elysee Palace Friday, June 7, 2019 in Paris. (AP Photo/Francois Mori)

UPDATE (3/22): Jack Dorsey has sold his first tweet as a NFT for generally $2.9 million to Bridge Oracle CEO Sina Estavi (the deal was finished utilizing the digital currency Ehterium, and actually sold for 1630.5825601 ether). Dorsey made the NFT and sent off the deal last December, yet interest (and exposure) began filling toward the beginning of March as the general discussion around NFTs developed. In his journey to buy the NFT, Estavi ended up in somewhat of an offering battle with Justin Sun, a tech business person and originator of the digital money stage TRON.

Per Reuters, Dorsey got 95% of the $2.9 million deal, while the other 5% went to Cent, which claims the NFT stage, Valuables. As he recently vowed to do, Dorsey changed over the Etherium from the deal into Bitcoin and afterward gave it to Give Directly, an association helping those in destitution and those affected by Covid-19 in Africa.

Source link

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

I agree to the Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy.

Related Posts